Well Incision is at it again; working to bring high quality and affordable aftermarket parts into a market that is being flooded with cheap imitations.
Their latest release in the fully licensed Method Racing MR307 1.9 beadlock wheel. From the looks of this wheel you would never know that this was a more budget friendly offering. The anodizing and machine work are superb. Laser etched Method logos finish off the scale look nicely.
Similar to the SLW based wheels from Vanquish, the Incision wheel line have their own wheel hubs that come with the wheels to eliminate confusion. Alternate sizes are also available if you want to change the offset of your wheel later which is nice.
The MR307s are a 3 piece beadlock design with a rear mounted ring that comes off with the removal of only 5 screws which makes tire changes quick and easy.
The MR307s are available in 1.9 and 2.2 size and come in black or silver. They retail for $49.50 a pair including hubs and mounting hardware.
Want to grab a set for your latest scaler project? You can pick up a set right here!
Officially Licensed Aluminum Method Race Wheel 1.9 beadlock wheel by Incision
- Based on our popular internal clamp ring beadlock mounting system
- Rapid fast tire changes with only 5 screws
- Light weight and strong design
- Grade 5 Stainless Steel hardware
- Included #4 Incision hub* will fit most stock applications
- Wheels are 0.8″ wide mounting surface (1.0″ to outside of wheel)
- Carefully designed to be a precise scale replica of the full sized MR307 Method Race Wheel
- Laser engraved Method logo on wheel face
Includes the following:
- 2pcs Method 1.9 RC Beadlock Wheels
- 2pcs Aluminum rear beadlock rings
- 2pcs Aluminum Internal clamping ring
- 10pcs M3 BHCS (beadlock ring hardware)
- 12pcs 2-56 SHCS (Incision hub hardware)